Sunday, December 18, 2016

[English] Orleans 13-4-a

Translator: Faneto
Editor: Aister

Siegfried: After breaking through many layers we’ve finally reached the end of the path.

Siegfried: …. Well done, Master. And also Mashu Kyrielight.

Siegfried: The wicked dragon is right in front of us. This allows us to have an all-out battle.

Siegfried: Will we be able to win, I do not know.

Mashu: Wait!? Please don’t suddenly say something so disheartening!

Siegfried: There’s only one thing engraved in my memory.

Siegfried: Not the fights of sure victory, but the countless defeats that make small victories so memorable.

Siegfried: Carefully carry out the plan, move boldly, watch your surroundings, and concentrate on one spot.

Siegfried: Like the sea, like the sky, like the light, like the darkness. Combine the two conflicting actions.

Siegfried: If we can’t do so, then we won’t be able to defeat Fafnir.

Mashu: Un, understood! I’ll try my best to do what I can!

Siegfried: Ah, Master…. Are you ready?

Let’s go! Of course!

Siegfried: Whew, you are the most bold Master.

Siegfried: I shall send you back to the earth once again, wicked dragon….!

1 comment: