Sunday, January 1, 2017

[English] Orleans 15-2-b

Translator: Faneto
Editor: Aister

Jeanne Alter: Wh…..at…..

Jeanne Alter: It can’t be. Impossible. This isn’t possible, it’s a lie.

Jeanne Alter: After all, I am the owner of the Holy Grail! How could the Grail holder be defeated?

Jeanne Alter: Even though….!

Gilles: Oh, Jeanne! Jeanne! What a tragic appearance…!

Jeanne Alter: Gilles….

Gilles: However, you can now be in relief for Gilles de Rais is here.

Gilles: Now, you can sleep in peace.

Jeanne Alter: But I, haven’t, haven’t, destroyed France yet….

Gilles: I will accept that responsibility. Put your full trust in me.

Gilles: It’s all right, you won’t die. You’re just a little…. Just a little tired.

Gilles: Close your eyes, and rest. When you awake, I will have completely ended everything.

Jeanne Alter: You’re, you’re right. Gilles…. If you continue fighting, then I can be in relief….

Jeanne Alter disappeared in the arm of Gilles Caster

No comments:

Post a Comment