Saturday, February 20, 2016

[English] Fuyuki 2-1-a

Translator: Andrew Kuntjoro
Editor: Aister

Mashu: Senpai. We’ll be at the point the Doctor gave us soon.

Mashu: Still…the flames go as far as you can see. This is completely different than the Fuyuki in our records.

Mashu: Our records have it as an average city, and this kind of disaster wasn’t supposed happen in 2004…

Mashu: The mana concentration here is also strange. It’s as if this world was from the past…

???: Kya------!

That screaming just now…!? I have a bad feeling about this.

Mashu: That was certainly a girl screaming. Let’s hurry, Senpai!

Olga Marie: Wha-what the heck are these!? Why am I the only one that has to suffer like this!?

Olga Marie: No, please come save me Lev! You’re always the one saving me, aren’t you!

Mashu: Chief Olga Marie…!?

Olga Marie: Y-you guys!? Ahh jeez, I have no idea what’s happening anymore-!

No comments:

Post a Comment