Saturday, February 20, 2016

[English] Fuyuki 5-2-a

Translator: Andrew Kuntjoro
Editor: Aister

Mashu: …whew. Thank goodness. We somehow managed this time, Master.

Olga Marie: You’ve as strong as a real Servant now, aren’t you? With all that, there shouldn’t be anything to be scared of, right?

Mashu: That’s…I wonder. Even if I could effectively use my weapons, the idea of fighting is just…

Dr. Roman: Sorry, but talk later! You three need to run away from there immediately!

Dr. Roman: I’m still seeing multiple contacts! Even more, this is---

Olga Marie: Wha-, it can’t be, is that-!?

Dr. Roman: That’s a Servant!

Dr. Roman: , Mashu, don’t fight it! It’s still too early for you to fight a Servant…!

Olga Marie: Even if you say that, there’s no way we can escape!

Olga Marie: Mashu, fight it! You’re a Servant too, you’ll manage somehow right!?

Mashu: ….Yes. I’ll give it everything I’ve got…!

No comments:

Post a Comment