Friday, February 19, 2016

[English] Fuyuki 6-1-a

Translator: Andrew Kuntjoro
Editor: Aister

Olga Marie: Haa, haa, ha ----ah, geez, what is going on!? Why is a Servant here!?

Dr. Roman: Of course…the Holy Grail War! The Holy Grail War was being held here!

Dr. Roman: Originally, the summoned classes would fight each other, but in your case, something is off about the situation!

Dr. Roman: It’s not that there are Servants with no Masters. Originally, Servants’ enemies are Servants!

Mashu: …then, as long as we are here here, we will be targeted by other Servants…?

Olga Marie: Mashu has no connection to the Holy Grail! That’s just an insane ghost!

Servant (Assassin): ---I’ve found you. My new prey. The Holy Grail, with my own hands...!

Dr. Roman: Confirmed Servant detected! That’s an Assassin-class Servant!

Mashu: …! We’re fighting back! Senpai, give me your orders!

I got it, we’ll definitely win! I’m sorry, please take care of things somehow!

Mashu: ---Alright. To your victory, Master!

No comments:

Post a Comment