Wednesday, February 17, 2016

[English] Fuyuki 6-2-a

Translator: Andrew Kuntjoro
Editor: Aister

Servant (Lancer): Damn you, Caster! Why are you supporting those outsiders…?!

Caster: Oh? They’re better than you lot, so isn’t it obvious? And I also can’t hate a kid with some good points.

Caster: Hey, you determined looking girl there. With your skills, there’s no way you can lose to people like him. If you steady yourself, I’m sure you’ll be surprised.

Mashu: Y…Yes, I’ll do my best!

Caster: You’re the girl’s Master? Then I can leave the orders to you, correct?

Caster: I am a Caster-class Servant. It seems things are a bit hostile with those lads over there.

Caster: It’s not quite “Enemy of my enemy is my friend”, but for now I’ll trust you.

Caster: In light of that brave girl fighting alone, I’ll become your Servant even without a contract!

No comments:

Post a Comment