Saturday, February 27, 2016

[English] Orleans 1-1-b

Translator: Sajyou Manaka
Editor: Aister

Mashu: Phew. Body aside, my mental fatigue is growing.

Are you all right? Good work hitting them with the back of your sword.

Mashu: Thank you, senpai.

Mashu: Yes. It was rather hard to do that with a shield. I will have to practice.

Mashu: However…

Mashu: It seems my blows were rather successful. They’re retreating.

Dr. Roman: It seems like they’re retreating to their fort. You should pursue and examine the surroundings.

Dr. Roman: Let’s not have this happen again next time. Do you actually know how to talk to someone in French?

Roger, Bonjour. Roger, danke schoen.

Mashu: Bonjour, monsieur. ….I see, perfect. Please leave it to me.

Mashu: Danke schöne, hölle. ...I see, perfect, kind of. Leave it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment