Friday, March 4, 2016

[English] Jeanne Interlude 1-3-b

Translator: Faker
Editor: Aister

Mephistopheles: Hahihihihi! My role ends in a flash here, does it!?

Mephistopheles: Well, it's fine! If he's there, Please treat the me over there well please?

Mephistopheles: Chill! With the mischievious Mephistopheles! Catch ya laterz!

Mephistopheles, with a sinister laugh, disappeared into thin air. Leaving behind a determined Jeanne and her friends.

Jeanne: ……I'm sorry for getting you both caught up in this, Mashu, Master.

Jeanne: It seems like in addition to fighting along side you, I have……Someone else I have to fight.

Jeanne: This is, a fight to test my own beliefs.

Jeanne: Please, Master. Would you, please accompany me in it?

Of course I promise

Jeanne: ……Thank you very much, Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment