Friday, April 15, 2016

[English] Orleans 5-1-b

Translator: Sajyou Manaka
Editor: Aister

Berserk Assassin: You aren’t moving to finish that little girl off…. Perhaps there is some compassion weighing you down.

Berserk Assassin: Such tender deeds do not suit your face. They do not mesh well with the legend of the famed vampire “Dracula”, do they?

Mashu: “Dracula”…no way.

Dr. Roman: Vlad III…Romania’s greatest hero. Commonly known as “Dracula”…!

Berserk Lancer: …you have openly revealed my true name. This displeases me. This absolutely displeases me.

Berserk Assassin: Oh, was that not to your liking? With name as renowned and wicked as yours, I simply thought you would want it known.

Berserk Assassin: And besides…I love it when people mention true names. The fear and despair that arises…and the spice of small hopes.

Berserk Assassin: Certainly, at any moment, the best cries are when girls think “Now, I can escape.”

Berserk Lancer: And in the end, it was one of these escapees who drove a monster like you to ruin.

Berserk Lancer: Elizabeth Bathory. Or should I say, Carmilla. Your atrocities made your end quite an entertaining tale.

Berserk Assassin: …how uncouth of you. It bothers me that you retain the trappings of a soldier and gentleman. If you truly fall to being a vampire, you should abandon any remnants of your pure heart.

Berserk Lancer: ---am I truly still holding to my faith, however?

Jeanne Alter: Stop this this instant. If you love babbling on so much, then making you partners was a mistake.

Jeanne Alter: Turn that hostility on the girl over there. You can take care of the in-fighting later.

Berserk Assassin: My. It was just a misunderstanding, Master. I just want my dear original Vlad to open himself up to me.

Berserk Lancer: I see. That’s the first time I’ve heard that from you. Follow me, and look for a chance to assassinate.

Dr. Roman: Uwaaa…they may be comrades, but they’re still glaring daggers at each other…kind of like what happens at my job, actually.

Mashu: Please be careful, Master. Their killing intent hasn’t abated at all…!

No comments:

Post a Comment