Friday, April 15, 2016

[English] Orleans 5-2-a

Translator: Sajyou Manaka
Editor: Aister

Berserk Assassin: Let us execute my plan next. If my dear, sweet Vlad would be so kind?

Mashu: Master….Elizabeth Bathory. …do you know of her?

The Blood Countess, if I recall? I don’t know her

Mashu: Indeed. Similar to Vlad III, she was a woman who was feared as a monster.

Mashu: It is said that she slaughtered hundreds of girls in her time, believing that she would retain her youth by bathing in the blood of young women.

Mashu: It is said that she is a Hungarian noble, who kidnapped women in her territories to her castle and slaughtered them en masse.

Mashu: …apparently, she bathed in the blood of young girls, believing that such an act would keep her young.

Berserk Assassin: The blood of a saint is most precious. While such a precious jewel exists before me, I will not allow even a drop from this girl, no, this animal, to escape…!

No comments:

Post a Comment