Thursday, November 17, 2016

[English] Orleans 9-2-b

Translator: Faneto
Editor: Aister

Mashu: We’re done taking care of them. Are you okay Siegfried-san?

Siegfried: I have enough strength to walk. Besides combat, I’ll be fine.

Siegfried: … You’ll have to bear me for a just awhile longer. Sorry.

Dr. Roman: Well, now that we’ve got our energy back let’s keep going! Let’s search for that servant until we’re exhausted!

Meanwhile, at the Jeanne x Marie group.

Jeanne:

Marie Antoinette: Jeanne, Jeanne. Why are you making such as scary face?

Jeanne: Eh…. Oh, is it scary!?

Marie Antoinette: Ufufu, not really scary actually…. Like you’re lost in thought?

Jeanne: Haa… You’re right. I was thinking about something.

Marie Antoinette: Was it about the “Dragon Witch”?

Jeanne: … Yes. It’s just as you say.

Jeanne: Since I was born, I have been guided by God, I always moved forward without turning back.

Jeanne: Becoming a spirit, becoming a Ruler. Without a single doubt I accept this fate.

Jeanne: The words of the “Dragon Witch”, my soul truly does not agree with what she says.

Jeanne: My “other self”, just exactly… who is she.

Marie Antoinette: Mm, just as I thought, you’re so beautiful. Very, very, very beautiful.

Jeanne: Pl, please don’t tease me.

Marie Antoinette: No, it’s true. I mean, if I was in your position…

Marie Antoinette: I would probably accept the words of the “Dragon Witch”.

Jeanne: … Marie?

Marie Antoinette: I don’t hold any hate for the people who had me executed. I am 90% sure of this.

Marie Antoinette: But, that remaining percents… perhaps it may be much much smaller.

Marie Antoinette: My, my children’s murderers, I do hate them a little.

Jeanne: …!

Marie Antoinette: Because they hated me they killed my children, Charles… I feel so horrible.

Marie Antoinette: That is why to me, when the “Dragon Witch” appears, I think, “Ah, that person is like another me”.

Marie Antoinette: She has such a convincing aura.

Marie Antoinette: But you’re not like that are you Jeanne? That is an amazing thing, a very beautiful thing.

Marie Antoinette: It’s not because I don’t want to be dirtied. It’s not because I don’t want to think about it. It’s not because I’m lacking something.

Marie Antoinette: Jeanne, you truly love humanity don’t you?

Marie Antoinette: When you went ahead towards the army you saved before, you followed persistently never giving up, even after the outrageous accusations.

Jeanne: … yes. I do love them. Ah, I see. Because you love them, you do not hate them.

Marie Antoinette: Yes. That is why France was saved by you.

Marie Antoinette: It’s all right, if you meet the “Dragon Witch” make sure to tell her what you really think.

Jeanne: Tell her? What should I say…?

Marie Antoinette: Just clearly say what you want to say.

Marie Antoinette: Say something like “you aren’t me”. Or, “I don’t know who you are.”

Jeanne: Marie…. I see, you’re right. It’s just as you say.

Jeanne: “I am certain that you are ah, um? ….. I don’t know who you are?”

Marie Antoinette: You’re making that strange face again but… I’m sorry, was I not able to give good advice?

Jeanne: N, no….. it was very helpful.

Jeanne: Next time I confront her, I’ll make sure to tell her what I think.

Marie Antoinette: Yes, I’m sure you’d be able to. Ah, it’d be bad if we don’t contact the others soon.

Jeanne: You’re right. Well then.

No comments:

Post a Comment