Thursday, November 24, 2016

[English] Orleans 11-1-b

Translator: Faneto
Editor: Aister

Dr. Roman: Alright, now our forces are complete.

Mashu: Yes, that’s right, isn’t it Master?

Let’s take back Orleans! Let’s defeat the dragons!

Mashu: Yes, understood Master!

Elizabeth: …. Hmph. Well if you say that then there’s no helping it, I’ll help you little puppy.

Kiyohime: Oh, Elizabeth. How rude of you to call my a little puppy.

Elizabeth: …… you, did you just have a complete change of personality….? W, well whatever.

Elizabeth: I am not such a cheap dragon unlike you. I’m going to meet my special master one day!

Kiyohime: Oh. Have you lost your mind? Are still dreaming, is your head alright?

Elizabeth: It’s not a dream! It’s the truth! It really is the truth!

Elizabeth: I’m sure that I’m going to be loved, I’m going to meet a master that looks like a cute piggy.

Kiyohime: Yes yes, your head is as clear as the blue sky isn’t it?

Georgius: …. How noisy and splendid this camp is. Of course, it would be my pleasure to provide my assistance.

Amadeus: Oh, we’re already leaving? Then I shall join you. I’ve come this far anyways.

Jeanne: -san. No, Master.

Jeanne: Right now I’m a servant lacking power.

Jeanne: Even so, it is my wish to protect this world. Please, let’s fight together.

Of course. It is our duty to do so.

Jeanne: Thank you very much…!

No comments:

Post a Comment