Saturday, December 10, 2016

[English] Orleans 13-2-b

Translator: Faneto
Editor: Aister

Sanson: I see. In the end the one defeated, was me.

Sanson: In that case….. it was me who was evil. Justice was with you.

Sanson: My queen had accepted the witch’s flames and now I shall as well.

Sanson: I won’t resign but instead, I will cling onto hope….. in you, bless you all.

Sanson disappeared

Amadeus: Fool, what did you say justice was? Justice is something you decide for yourself.

Amadeus: …. This, this really ruined my mood. This is why I can’t imagine being an executioner, the thought of killing people every day unnerves me.

Amadeus: Farewell, Sanson. If there’s a next time I’ll let you listen to the requiem you hate.

Amadeus: Because in reality you’re actually a big fan of my requiem right?

No comments:

Post a Comment